Our Mission Statement:
Specializing in Sensational Show-Quality Suris. Maple Hill Manor is home to over 40 Suri Alpacas AND Llamas - the first farm in the state to have a breeding program dedicated to Purely Suris - both Alpacas and Llamas!
Todd Allen and Tyler Horton - Owners of 1851 Historic Maple Hill Manor, located in Central Kentucky, had a desire to create a unique farm experience for their Bed & Breakfast Guests at their Pre-Civil War Plantation Home...by raising beautiful, rare and elegant Suris. As the first Alpaca & Llama Farm in the state to specialize exclusively in the Suri Breed, they offer a rare place to visit with extremely rare farm animals to enjoy. Guests of all ages truly enjoy learning, interacting, and buying Alpaca-made garments and gift items sold in the farm store: Manor Cottage Gifts. Having been awarded a $50,000 Agritourism Grant from the Governor's Office of Agriculture Policy & Development in the Spring of 2006, construction has begun on a NEW Fiber Farm Store, Educational Training Center, and Fiber Processing Studio. Exciting developments are underway to support the effort of Fiber-to-Fashion involving luxurious, silky Suris! Maple Hill Manor specializes in the Sale, Breeding, Boarding, Fiber Sales, Garments & Gift Items, and COMING SOON - Fiber Processing - of Suri Alpacas & Llamas. Please plan to visit our farm soon - whether it's a brief visit or over night stay - we would be delighted to have you as our Guests and share our Suri Alpaca & Llama experience with you. We are committed to providing ongoing support and training with each and every client . . . for we value and recognize the importance of Farm Relationships. We look forward to talking "Suris" with you: 1.877. MAPLEHILL (1.877.627.5344) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions to our Farm:
- From Northwest:
- South on I-65 to Hwy 245 (exit 112) left on 245 to US 150 EAST (PLEASE NOTE: STAY ON 245 UNTIL IT DEAD ENDS INTO US 150 EAST) - turn LEFT ONTO US 150 EAST toward Springfield, and travel 17 miles. See "Springfield" below.
- From Southwest:
- North on I-65 to Bluegrass (BG) Parkway. Take the Bardstown/Springfield/US 150 Exit, turn right onto US 150 EAST toward Springfield, and travel 17 miles. See "Springfield" below.
- From Northeast:
- I-75 South to First Lexington Exit (Airport/Newtown Pike) and bear right. Take the first exit onto Circle 4/New Circle Road and then take the first Versailles Road Exit, following the signs to Airport/Bluegrass (BG)/Martha Lane Collins Parkway. Pass the Lexington/Bluegrass Airport and take Bluegrass (BG)/Martha Lane Collins Parkway West to Hwy 555 (Exit 42). Go left onto Hwy 555 toward Springfield, traveling 13 miles and turn LEFT onto US-150 East. Go 3.1 miles and Maple Hill Manor will be on your right - the house sits about 1/3 of a mile off the road on the hill, watch for our road sign, cross over black bridge and follow the drive up the hill. (#2941 Perryville Road/US 150 EAST)
- US 150 EAST which will turn into Main Street Springfield. Go thru town. At the yellow flashing light, go straight through the light and go to first stop sign and turn right onto US-150 East. Maple Hill Manor is 1.5 miles on the right - the house sits about 1/3 of a mile off the road on the hill, watch for our road sign, cross over black bridge and follow the drive up the hill. (#2941 Perryville Road/US 150 EAST)
- From Southeast:
- North I-75 to Mt. Vernon US 150 WEST to Perryville then 12 more miles. Watch for the Springfield Water Tower on your left - we are very close to this tower. Maple Hill Manor will be on left - the house sits about 1/3 of a mile off the road on the hill, watch for our road sign, cross over black bridge and follow the drive up the hill. (#2941 Perryville Road/US 150 EAST, Springfield).
For further assistance, call Maple Hill Manor at 1.800.886.7546.